I was different... Textiles illustration
This is truly my favorite, I do not tire of it. Please allow 4-5 days for me to make this piece, if you wish to choose different colour combinations please let me know.
This textile canvas is made using free hand machine embroidery. It comprises of three layers, the bottom layer is cotton canvas upon which I have put a grey cotton with white felt (coats). The top layer is a cotton muslin, this gives a wonderful muted tone. The lady wearing the red/orange colored felt coat is on the top layer as are the fabric bags.
This piece is mounted on a wooden frame measuring 11.8 x 15.7 inches, (30 x 40 cm) on a standard 18mm wrap.
There is a saw tooth hanger on the back of this so all you need to do is find some where lovely to hang this.
These are good quality photographs, so please zoom in to see detail.
***SPECIAL OFFERS AND OPTIONS***
Visit the DEALS page for different print and canvas options and DISCOUNTS:
- All prices are listed in Euro, however you are able to view prices in your own currency by following the link at the very bottom of this page.
- I accept payments via Paypal, meaning you can pay using your own Paypal account, a credit card or e-cheque.
- Immediate payment is expected.
- Unpaid sales will be cancelled and relisted after one week.
- As a seller I am not responsible for any customs duty or tax charged by your government on imported goods into your country so please make sure you are aware of your country's import charges for goods
If have not listed your shipping location, my apologies. Please contact me for a quote.
I strive to keep my shipping costs reasonable. I use TNT International priority shipping and I have always found it reliable.
- Shipping: On average I ship items in 1 - 3 business days. If you are ordering canvases this is more likely to be 3 - 5 business days. If you need things very quickly you can always contact me.
- The shipping cost quoted for my items does NOT include insurance or the ability to track a purchase online.
- Secured shipping with online tracking is possible on request, but comes with an extra charge
- Shipping with online tracking (up to 2kg):
Europe: 18 Euro
Europe non-EU: 20 Euro
USA/ Canada/ Asia/ Australia: 25 Euro
- I cannot accept responsibility for lost or damaged parcels - that are sent without insurance/ tracking.
- Please note that buyers are responsible for any and all duties and customs charges that may be incurred.
Shipping to USA/Canada takes 2-4 weeks.
Shipping to Europe takes 1-2 weeks.
Shipping to USA/Canada/ outside Europe takes 2 - 3 weeks.
shipping to Europe takes 3 - 5 days
I send my prints priority mail in sleeves to protect them in a card board backed envelope.
- When the buyer chooses standard unsecured shipping, I'm not responsible for any eventual loss during shipping.
- When the buyer chooses secured shipping, I'll refund or send an identical or similar item in case of loss. I'll always try to find a reasonable solution in case of damage or loss.
- Please email before making returns.
- Postage and packing including return postage and packing will not be refunded.
- If you are not entirely satisfied with your item once it arrives please contact me and we can work out which would be better for you, a refund or an exchange.
- Please note that no refund will be given or exchange will be sent until the original item has been returned to me in it's original condition.
- Please note that shipping fees will not be refunded.
- Refunds and exchanges will not be given for lost parcels unless they are returned to me by the postal services.
- If your item arrives damaged please send me a picture of the packaging and the damage to the item, repairs may be possible depending on the severity of the damage to your item.
note: I always strive to make sure that my customers are satisfied and happy with the service and solution that I offer should there be a problem with your purchase.
I am available for all commission work, please contact me for details.
I also sell my paper prints wholesale, please contact me for details.